The English language is filled with many words, most of them that are new to us. Sometimes, occasionally we run into words that are new and they stick on for a long time. Here are a couple of words.
- Thelemic – it simply is a permission to do what they please. It would be difficult to find usage of this word in a sentence. However, it is interesting to know something new.
- Exonerate – free from blame. Example: Jules was exonerated by the court.
- Immure – build a wall around. Example: Sage immured himself.
- Berate – to scold harshly. Example: His father berates every day.
- Coquette – a woman who flirts. Example: Lisa is a coquette in the office.
So, just like this, you will be able to find many words that you don’t know, yet the meaning is very well known.